Wednesday 24 August 2016

Taarabt wants Marseille move

Taarabt wants Marseille move

Adel Taarabt has issued a come-and-get-me plea to Ligue 1 giants Marseille.
The Moroccan midfielder has flopped for Benfica following his move to Portugal last summer.
And former QPR and Spurs star Taarabt wants to return to France to kick-start his career.
“I just want a club that has trust in me. We are in talks with several clubs,” he told France Football.
“[Marseilles] is the city where I grew up, where my parents live. It would be nice to go back home, to my family.
“For me it would be the perfect club, the one I need. With the experience I have, I know what a club like OM would expect of me.
“If I did go back, it would not be for fun. It would be nice to return to France, I miss it. I have been abroad for 10 years.”

No comments:

Post a Comment