Saturday 20 August 2016

Zlatan Ibrahimovic's brace powers Manchester United to victory

Zlatan Ibrahimovic's brace powers Manchester United to victory

The Swede scored two goals as Manchester United defeated Southampton 2-0 at Old Trafford on Friday.

Manchester United earned their second successive win in the Premier League when they handed Southampton a 2-0 defeat at the Old Trafford on Friday night.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic who announced his presence in the Premier League with a goal on his debut continued his goalscoring form by scoring in each half to send his side to a 2-0 victory.
The 34-year-old striker put the Red Devils in the lead after he headed in from Wayne Rooney’s cross, before he doubled the lead for Manchester United when he scored from the spot-kick after Like Shaw was brought down.
Paul Pogba, United's £89m world-record signing from Juventus, made an energetic full league debut.
Paul Pogba said: "It's a great feeling, I'm very happy, it's my brother's birthday so I am happier,
"I was relaxed, no nerves, I played my game. I came here to win, that is what I always wanted. It's a top club, we need to get used to winning and carry on like this.
"First ball, I lost it, but got used to it. After that I felt better. We dream big. United are a big club, I know we will do big things this season."

No comments:

Post a Comment